|Planning Application and Appeals - Quick Search Page|
These Planning Application Search Pages enable you to search for planning applications that have been registered and determined by the Bury Metropolitan Borough Council.
The data that is displayed on these pages is updated daily.
- If you know the application number (you will find this number on the correspondence that you have received from us) you can use the 'Application Quick Search'. Please enter the number as shown precisely on the correspondence.
- To search for a street name, town or postcode use 'Search by Address'.
- For further search options, for example to search for an application type or applicant's name, use the 'More Search Options'.
- The Council publishes a weekly list of all applications received in each Ward. To view one of these lists please select the Ward and a date from the 'Weekly List Search'.
- Whilst viewing the details of a current Application you are able to comment online by selecting the 'Consultation' Tab.
Information about planning and the ability to submit an on-line application is also available through the Planning Portal. Please call us on 0161 253 5432 between 8.45am-5pm Monday to Friday if you have any further enquiries, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.